TechNerds is a place to learn, thrive, & grow – as people & professionals.
TechNerds currently has a career opportunity as a Frontend Developer (Angular/Typescript/CSS/HTML)
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solutions for projects, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for solutions
- Build responsive interfaces using AngularJS.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be
- implemented in a multiple system environment
- Interdepartmental consulting and communication
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Passionate Web Designer/Developer with 3+ years of modern web development experience.
- Must be a strong Front End Developer with Angular, HTML and CSS, TypeScript, and responsive web experience.
- Strong Angular, TypeScript and CSS experience.
- Good working knowledge of SCSS.
- Experience with integrating with REST API is required.
- Experience deploying and running applications on cloud platforms like AWS is preferred.
- Experience with JAVA/Spring framework is preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Who We Are Looking for: We’re looking for someone who is prepared to take on serious responsibilities and get hands-on experience learning the ins and outs of a high-growth company.
You need to show:
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use good judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- The ability to adapt and create proactive change
- The ability to identify optimal process efficiencies
- A love for coding
- An analytical mind
- Ambition and the desire to work hard
- Emotional intelligence
- You can thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong listening skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Back End API
- Angular 8
- Angular APIs