TechNerds is a place to learn, thrive, & grow – as people & professionals.
Technerds is seeking a digital marketer to join our team. You’ll need to be a creative writer and thinker, working with our sales, marketing support and content writing team to develop, actualize and track marketing campaigns. In this role, you will organize and execute lead nurturing and lead generation initiatives to attract and engage prospects across various verticals and services to achieve company objectives.
The Email Marketing Specialist will also assist with creating collateral to support the go-to-market team and work with the team to keep the corporate website content fresh and up to date.
- Work with the Sales teams to identify and drive lead generation campaigns to drive pipeline and meet company goals.
- Outline marketing campaign briefs, initiatives and drip campaigns by service and vertical.
- Make recommendations for future campaigns based on open rates, CTRs and engagement metrics.
- Create and assist in drafting and editing prospecting and customer emails, collateral, web copy, ads and videos scripts as needed.
- BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker with ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and channels including inbound/digital marketing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, a/b testing, lead scoring and lead nurturing.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and working knowledge of HubSpot CRM and marketing automation
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- High attention to detail, organized, problem solver with good time management, sense of judgement and adaptability to change.
- Email Marketing
- Customer Engagement