Mentor and lead a team of junior to mid-level developers
- Should be able to contribute technically and lead the engineering team ensuring end-to-end delivery with technical excellence.
- Understand business problems and suggest appropriate technology solutions.
- Take up system analysis, design, documenting responsibilities and get it done in time. He/ she should be able to perform code analyzing and reading exercises for current and previous projects
- This role will lead developers. Apart from this he will/ can be involved in the coding activities besides the team management role. All necessary support will be provided for smooth execution of projects. This role will keep a track and reviews on existing projects to identify bottlenecks, bugs, performance issues and involve the team to study and learn from existing projects
- Closely work with Architect to design, develop and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers.
- Publish and update technical architecture and user/process documentation.
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluations, as required in different technologies/frameworks.
- Must be able to advise ways and means to obtain performance metrics of applications and optimize applications
- Must possess excellent attention to detail and be able to familiarize and quickly learn new Software/ framework/ languages/ technology with ease
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and at-least 5-6 yrs. of professional experience.
- Hands on in Architecting and developing large scale Core Java applications.
- Certified AWS would be highly plus
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills.
- Optimizing MySQL queries and databases to improve the performance
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment